In line with EU distance selling policy, pieces bought online can be refunded if returned within 30 days of receipt once they are unworn and in the original packaging. Items that have been engraved or specially altered at your request, unfortunately cannot be returned.
We stand by everything that we sell. So, if for some reason you’re not satisfied with any of our products, we have a “no quibble” return policy for any items bought on our website that have not been customised.
So, in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase… here’s how we can help:
- Firstly, contact us and let us know what the issue is.
- We will help find an easy solution that you’ll be happy with.
- If you are not happy with a replacement then we will issue you with a refund – see steps below
- Returns must be unworn, in their original packaging, and accompanied by their original order number/receipt.
- Custom or personalised orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Contact us by email at email@example.com no later than 14 days from the date of delivery stating your intention to return the item.
- Return the item to Doireann O’Riordan, c/o ELSI, Colliers Lane, Kilkenny, R95 RK26, Ireland.
- We advise you to register the package and forward confirmation of shipment, please note we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
- The cost of return delivery fees are the customers responsibility.
- We will notify you once we have received the package and provided the item is in it’s original condition we will refund the full original purchase price.
- A reasonable deduction will be made if the items are not returned in their original condition and packaging or if the items show signs of wear, use or damage.
- Doireann O’Riordan is not responsible for the loss or damage of your return.
If you have any questions that haven’t been answered here please do get in touch – we are always happy to help!